Monday, January 26

The bunny in the dryer...


I did really well sneaking both Brianna's bunnies into the wash today. However, when it came time to put the wash into the dryer she spotted bunny and pulled her from what I'm sure she thought was her impending doom. I took it from her and put it back in the dryer telling her she counld have it when it was all dry. There she stood with both hands above her head on the dryer sobbing for her bunny (wish I had a photo of that). I went to find one of her bears which is a good 2nd choice when bunny is not to be found. On my way back to the laundry room she met me half way still crying. As soon as she saw bear she shook her head "no" turned around and headed straight back to the dryer. Eventually I got her thinking about other things. When the dryer was done we went and rescued Bunny. Happy days are here again.


1 comment:

Jill Anderson said...

We have similiar experiences when it is time to wash "puppy."