Brianna and I (and Gma R and Aunt Erin) spent part of the morning/afternoon at the urgent care center with Brianna. She was limping all day yesterday and we could not figure out why. Today the limp was worse and I noticed when I gave her a bath that her ankle was swollen and red. So, Gma R met me at the urgent care since I can't be in the x-ray room. Brianna was a champ. She sat still and let them take her temp, heart rate and weight. She looked so cute sitting on the big x-ray table with her little vest on. So did Gma...looked cute with all that x-ray gear on. =) Too bad I didn't think to grab my camera. So, after x-rays they determined it is actually just a really bad bug bite. However, they are concerned it could also be Cellulitis so that is actually what they are treating her for. She will be on antibiotics and we are to watch it closely. Here is a photo of her ankle. Other than the limp Brianna has not complained at all. She is still her running, jumping self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment